Hey everyone! If you read my last Feature Friday post, I talked about the different books I read in the month of August. Today, we're going to be talking about my 2 favorite websites I use for reading, and how I was able to get these books for free!


The first website I like to use is Goodreads! This is a great way to keep track of all the books you own or have read. 




You can participate in book discussions, win FREE books, get book recommendations, and even make friends on this website.



Personally, I love this site to keep track of what book I am on in a series. I can't tell you how many times I'm about to buy a book and can't remember whether I have read it already (e.g. the Ender's Game series). Goodreads also has an app to make it even easier to access while you're away from home.








Bookbub is probably my favorite reading website! Bookbub is a website that alerts you when there are free or discounted books that match your interests.


To use the website, just enter your email address to start receiving notices for FREE books!!!


You choose as many genres as you want and can change them at anytime.


Through Bookbub's emails, I probably find at least one or two free books a day that interest me. As you can imagine, my reading queue has become ridiculously long.