Hey everyone! This will be the first post in a new series I plan to continue for the rest of this year. Everyone month I'll share with you the books I read the previous month and whether or not I liked them. This month I kept myself entertained with a few YA books.



The first book I read was Andromeda by Amy Bartelloni. It's a dystopian YA book centering around 2 young girls, Jade and Sera, and 2 boys, Anyon and Malachi and their journey to find one another after an attack on their camp separates them.

I bought the Kindle version of this book on Amazon for FREE and will be buying the rest of the books in the series eventually as well.



The Sorcery Code by Dima Zales was the second book I read this month. Blaise, a powerful sorcerer, creates Gala in an effort to create an object that will allow the lower class of non-magic users to cast spells. The story of this book centers around Gala and Blaise and their struggles to overcome the sorcery elites who view Gala as an abomination or a tool to use for their own gain. This book definitely has this fairy tale nostalgia to it that reminds me of Ella Enchanted or Just Ella that I read when I was much younger.

I bought the free Kindle version of this book on Amazon for FREE as well, and I think
I'll be buying the rest of the books in the series eventually too.



The third book of the month was The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton. I also picked up this book while it had promotional pricing so I paid NOTHING for it! 

This book is about a young high school girl named Cameron who has the ability to read minds. She's been kept away from other people like her except for her protective grandmother who chooses to keep them isolated in order to protect Cameron from those who may want to harm her. Cameron's whole world is turned upside down when she meets Lewis, a boy with the same ability, and the possibility of learning more about her gift becomes too tempting to ignore.




It was definitely a light reading month for me so stay tuned for further installments of this series if you want to see more! 

So, my question to you is, what books did you read this month?