Hey everyone! Keeping with my monthly reading update, I thought I would tell you guys about the book I read this month. Yep, a very slow reading month for me!!!

The only book I read this month was After The Cure by Deirdre Gould. The book takes place in a world after a zombie infestation. At this point in the story, a cure had been found and what's left of the population is seeking justice against whoever caused the plague. Court psychologist, Nella Rider, and defense attorney, Frank Courtlen, work to uncover the truth.

I have to say, I really enjoyed this book. It's definitely not your typical zombie book, and I like that the author focused more on the psychological effects of a zombie plague and less on the action. Of course, there is definitely action in this story too! 

I bought the Kindle version of this book on Amazon for FREE and will be buying the rest of the books in the series eventually as well.

So, how many books did you read this month?