Hey Everyone! With the new school year coming closer, I wanted to create an easy DIY that we can use to stay organized! While searching the web for stickers that I could use to keep me on top of my uploading days for this blog as well as my Youtube channel, I noticed a few things.

1. There wasn't a great selection.
2. Everything seemed way overpriced.
3. I didn't love any.
4. I wanted the stickers to fit perfectly between the lines of my planner!

So, I decided to take it upon myself to create some stickers that I actually liked at an affordable price. I managed to fit 238 stickers on one page (and they probably were spaced the most efficiently)! Not including ink (because I have no idea how to factor the ink into the cost), I ended up spending less than a cent per sticker, and it would have been even cheaper if I bought my sticker paper online. Don't make the same mistake I did!!!!!

You can buy online here, here, and here.






There are links below to the sticker template I made. The first one you can edit if you have Photoshop.

Editable Photoshop Template
Jpeg Template